SOME HINTS by Assaf Gavra:
• Do not be afraid to go inside the water, its bring your photo to a higher level.
• Always try to have your desired photo in mind prior to your photo session
• When the low light environment is present try to work with positive exposure compliance (most of the noise is found in the left side so bring the histogram to the right is very helpful).
• Use back focuses technique its help to stay in focus while light metering from different spot is needed easily.
• Try to arrive before sunrise, it’s easier for both you and animals / birds.